Town of Mount Crawford

Building, Construction, and Zoning

Most building and construction projects require some kind of permission from the town before the project can begin.

Please complete this application and submit it via email to as the first step in obtaining a building permit.

Also please view for more informations and before you dig

Va 100

For all water and sewer projects, the Town's Water and Sewer Standards & Specifications must be used.

For any question concerning building and construction within the Town, please call the zoning administrator Bob Lunger, at (540)421-0856

The information contained on this page is for general purposes only and may not contain the most current information. For answers to more specific questions or concerns, or to receive the latest information possible, please call (540) 421-0856

©Town of Mt. Crawford | PO Box 187 | Mt. Crawford, VA 22841 | Web Designed by Parker Dell | 2016

main street